Monday, August 9, 2010

Your like the color of leaves come Autum.










Lately I have been having a hard time with something.
I am not always sure
what my photo style is.
Who am I?
I only know when I feel a photo is what it should be. The photo has a personal legend if you will and I just help it get there. Some may disagree that it shouldn't be this way, but I think that moments and photos speak to
me.

Here is the conclusion (if its a conclusion) I came to.

That is why my photographs change. Sometimes I take a picture and I know its a soft, light photo. And other times I know it needs to be a dark, emotional photograph. Sometimes crisp and clear, and sometimes blurry and grainy. I don't really decide. The photograph tells me. Photographs have a life of their own.

Am I crazy?

I feel slightly jealous of those photographers who have a specific coined style. Like these guys, or this wonderful friend of mine.

*song of the day

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol you made me smile. I'm reading the Alchemist because of you and you just used a line from the book in your blog here. Thank you for a good read. Thank you for a smile

Maren said...

hey anonymous, I love the alchemist too! It's so great! Amy jo, you are wonderful. Thank you so much for coming up to Eden. It really meant alot that you and Ed would drive so far just for a photo adventure with us!

Amy Jo said...

Anonymous: Glad to bring smiles:)

Maren: Of course! It honestly was so much fun and I just loved it. The pictures look awesome and I have been loving them all day. I will post some ASAP.