Monday, May 31, 2010

Cause after all we're all we've got






















These are pictures from the Mexico trip I took with Walden and Kaiizen.*
When talking to a group about going to Mexico, An Ed I know (kind of well) said something to the effect of "Every trip is different, we can't and we wont try to decide whats going to unfold in Mexico. What you can tell yourself is that something amazing is going to happen in your life and in those kids lives, from the June 9th-June 13th".

I think that is how I am going to live my life. I am going to expect greatest, amazingness- I am expecting to be wowed. I don't know how. I am not sure by what. But I am expecting it. Whenever or however many times it comes, I will know it.

From now until the bitter the end, I will expect greatness.

*sometimes my Diana surprises me and gives me beautiful mess ups. I am not sure why my little lens piece did this- but I am embracing it.

2 comments:

Bay Morris said...

You're amazing

mrs. barlow said...

oh man.
I LOVE THIS.
not only the beautiful images but the wise words of wisdom.
thank you.